Have you ever forgotten to reply to an important message? It’s easy to set a reminder in Outlook.
How to set a reminder to reply to a message
- In your Inbox, right-click the message that you want to set the reminder for, point to Follow Up on the shortcut menu, and then click Add Reminder.
- In the Flag to box, click Reply.
- In the first Due by box, click the date when you must reply by. In the next box, click a time.
- In the Flag color box, click a flag color, and then click OK.Tip To help keep track of messages flagged for reply in your Inbox, you can assign names to the different colored quick flags.
- February 20, 2010 How to Schedule emails in Outlook for delivery at a later date Have you ever wanted to compose an email, then leave your computer unattended and have it automatically sent later? Did you ever wished to […]
- February 25, 2010 8 Tips to make the Most of Microsoft Outlook How much of your day is spent on e-mail? A study done by the ePolicy Institute found that the average worker spends a whopping one hour […]
- April 9, 2010 Disable Unnecessary Features in Windows Windows is automatically installed with lots of software and features that are not always useful or needed. You can optimize your system, […]
- February 20, 2010 Speed up your computer by adjusting Windows Graphics Windows allocates resources according to its settings and manages devices and programs accordingly. However, you can change these […]
- January 26, 2011 Understanding Windows Azure Windows Azure is Microsoft's cloud computing platform composed of specific cloud technologies, each providing a specific set of services […]
- February 20, 2010 Basic Computer Maintenance for Beginners Below you can read a few tips to help you keep your Windows-powered computer running more efficiently, classified by their recommended use […]