Firefox Add-ons to make your life easier
Posted by Kristine Joy at June 23rd, 2010
In order to improve efficiency I’ve made some research on what Firefox Add-ons would be useful for my daily SEO tasks, and I have come up with this list of Mozilla-compatible Add-ons that are truly awesome.
Just a word of caution: Although I highly recommend all of them, before installing any, make sure that the Add-on version is compatible with your Firefox version.
- Copy Link Name – With this tool, I can easily copy the link name to the clipboard and rest assured that the hyperlink will be inserted as well when I paste the link name from the clipboard.
- Autocopy – Sometimes typing CTRL+C can become time consuming and tiring, especially if you are doing it most of the time. With the help of this function, you don’t have to click CTRL+C anymore. All you have to do is just highlight the text you wish to copy and it will be automatically pasted to the clipboard.
- Copy All Urls - What I love about this tool is that it can open multiple URLS in different tabs at the same time. Just copy all the urls you want to open and click CTRL+Alt+V and they all will be opened in different tabs.
- Copy Links - This add-on enables users to copy multiple urls from a series of hyperlinked texts.
- CustomizeGoogle – Allows users to enhance Google search results by adding extra information (like links to Yahoo, Ask.com, MSN etc) and removing unwanted information (like ads and spam).
- Easycomment – This tool is helpful for blog commenting. With the just one click, comment fields will be automatically filled-up for you.
- Flagfox – If you are promoting for a site that is geographically specific, this tool can help you find out which sites are related to yours geographically.
- Google Global – Allows you to see what the Google search results that you are viewing look like from different geographical locations.
- Nodofollow - If you are wary about your prospect inbound links, Nodofollow tool can help you easily find out which links contain rel=nofollow code in their page.
- Roboform - You need to download and install RoboForm Password Manager to use extension. Roboform fills long registration and checkout forms with one click.
- Seoquake – Allows to obtain and investigate many important SEO parameters of the internet.
- ShowIP – Shows the IP address of the current page in the status bar.
- Tab kit – Makes tabs more efficient for power users, allowing a wide variety of tweaks, all of which are optional.
- URL Lister – Shows the URLs of all the tabs in a textarea so that they can be copied easily.
Hope you find them useful too.