Not every visit to your site results in a positive action or sale. But that doesn’t mean you can’t profit anyway! How? By learning about your visitors.
Site Analytics gives you vital data about your visitors – data you can use to your advantage. More than 30 reports tell you everything from how many people visit and what paths they take through your site to where in the world they live. You can use this information to eliminate costly errors, focus your offerings, and target new customers with laser-like accuracy.
Site Analytics now works with the following RackNine products:
- Quick Shopping Cart®;
- WebSite Tonight®;
- RackNine Dedicated, Virtual Dedicated or Shared Hosting;
- Web sites hosted by other hosting companies.
- Get separate statistic reports for each Alias and Subdomain assigned to your primary domain—simply add them as separate Site Analytics accounts.
- Real Time Stats means you’ll stay in-the-know with stats that update every 30 minutes.
- Conversion Tracking helps you determine if your online marketing efforts are giving you the proper return on investment.
- Site Summary Information assembles your most critical Web statistics in one place for quick review.
- Export the data you capture to Microsoft Excel®
- Get fast, easy access to your raw log files – and manipulate data for revealing results.
- Choose from three graphing options: Bar, Area, and Line for at-a-glance conclusions.
- Visit-path reporting tells you how customers navigate through your site.
- Custom date ranges gives you down-to-the-minute answers.
- And much, much more!
Click HERE for more information.